File(s) stored somewhere else
Please note: Linked content is NOT stored on Janelia Research Campus and we can't guarantee its availability, quality, security or accept any liability.
Fly Brain Anatomy: FlyLight Gen1 and Split-GAL4 Imagery
This data set, made available by Janelia's FlyLight Project Team, consists of central nervous system fluorescence images of Drosophila melanogaster driver lines, aligned to standard templates, and stored in formats suitable for rapid searching in the cloud.
The above link leads to raw confocal image data in Zeiss LSM format, along with H5J-compressed alignments to JRC2018, movies, maximum intensity projections (MIPs), and color-depth-encoded maximum intensity projections (CDMs). Data is organized by image collection and by line, and is intended for bulk or programmatic access.
To browse image data by release, line, and biological sample, please visit the following sites.
- Full expression patterns of Generation 1 GAL4 and LexA lines: https://flweb.janelia.org/cgi-bin/flew.cgi
- Single neuron Multicolor Flp-out (MCFO) images of Gen1 GAL4 lines: https://gen1mcfo.janelia.org/cgi-bin/gen1mcfo.cgi
- Full and MCFO images of more precise split-GAL4 lines: https://splitgal4.janelia.org/cgi-bin/splitgal4.cgi
- To search across the above image collections and Janelia FlyEM electron microscope images by neuron shape, please visit https://neuronbridge.janelia.org
- For more information about FlyLight, please visit https://www.janelia.org/project-team/flylight